Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last days of 2009

I keep hearing people say that your year will be similar to how your new years day is. I'm very glad that I don't believe that because it wasn't the best night/day for me. I think I just needed that night to learn a few lessons though.

So, even though I didn't really enjoy my New Years I learned some valuable things that will help to to make 2010 a better year for me. :)

Here are few pics from the last few days, including new years. (Sorry for the blurry pictures, I got my camera fixed but may need to buy a new one because some are still blurry and out of focus)

At Koi
Photobucket

My friend Melissa found this t-shirt when we were shopping together. SO funny. 'I love you, Just kidding!!! :) '

Photobucket

A show I did on the 30th for the launch party of the calendar job. Taken from Thai Cat Walk
Photobucket


New Years:

Dinner at Zen with Bianca :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the way to Narz with Pierce, on a motor bike together. Turned out to be one of the scariest rides of my life. LOL Pierce decided to take my camera and make some fun of it, complete with a video. :)

Photobucket




My super thumb, helping Pierce out with his unmixed drink. ;)

Photobucket

Thats all from me! I wish everyone a fabulous 2010! :D

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment