Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lips

Today I shot for lips magazine. Everything was really awesome about this shoot. I think Mitsubishi was sponsoring them because the editorial was all about me and one of their new 2010 models. Make-up, hair and the wardrobe were killer. I was wearing Chanel most of the day, which I loved. And I discovered the most amazing pair of leggings ever made. I feel like whenever I find studded leggings their always cheaply made, but these were not. Too bad the stylist bought them in Norway. However now I have a new mission, to find some that are similar. Or maybe I can find them online? The brand was Oasis, so I'll be sure to remember that. I forgot my camera at my apt but I had my phone so all of my pics from the day are from my not so great camera phone. This is what most of my looked like....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I have no castings and nothing to do tomorrow. So tonight I'm going out. :) I hope everyone has a great weekend. Ciao!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment