Sunday, February 7, 2010

BKK to HK

My time in Bangkok came to an end. I feel so lucky for the amazing people I've met and friends I've made. :) I am truely blessed to have such people in my life! Here are just a few pics from my last days in BKK.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And a few pictures of my last jobs..

Photobucket
A show for fashion tv

Photobucket
A cataloge I did, they gave me hair extentions! hehe

Photobucket
And here I have an afro! haha


So, I arrived in Hong Kong Friday night and I already have my spring and summer planned out as well!

February-April Hong Kong
April-June Korea
July-August Seattle

So, farewell Bangkok! Helloooo Hong Kong! :D

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. awww babe! nice pics. ;)
    i luv the hk pic of the city. wow. amazing!
    you are so blessed to have your whole spring/summer planned out na!
    i hope to cya very soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete