Sunday, April 18, 2010

FAE
























When I was in LA I did a shoot with Mark Sacro for FAE, a UK magazine (my good friend Terra Wallace is he other model in the pic). The shoot was last summer, but he just posted this new version and I'm in love with it. The colors are amazing, can't wait to go back to LA to work with him, and many other photographers again. :)

On another note, I'm offically not letting anyone come close to my hair with scissors until I get back in the states. I left the hair salon last week looking like Justin Beibers clone. It was mildly funny but mostly embarrassing. I decided I just don't care, slicked it back and stuck a bow on it. Suprisingly it wasn't that bad and it looks fresh and clean for spring. Now going out to buy many giant bows to fix all my hair troubles. ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment